Sunday, April 06, 2008

SCRAPPERSatSG is 1

Together with mareng s and abiik, we conceptualize this endeavor to organize a yahoo group, a blog and a monthly scrapmeet (whenever possible) for our fellow Pinay scrappers here at SG. Time really flies because we're turning 1 year old! Hurray to us!
This is an LO I did in memory of our first ever scrapmeet last year which is sooo much fun! and you may want to drop by at our blog to give us some love =)
Now what have I been doing this weekend? I'm a little scrapblocked so I opted to do some personal regime on my own (yah know facial, hot oil and foot spa all in the comfort of my room hehehe ) So in between those I managed to squeeze in a little scrapping using my Love Elsie scraps.

live your dreams

And here' are some cards I did last week, the middle one is my prototype for Mother's day cards. It's a little tedious than usual but I had fun and I finally used my Hanna Stamps! I hope to do more of this to send out to my friends.


Blogcandy is on-going, just post a comment here and the coming posts until April 16 to win this RAK!

12 comments:

iris said...

beautiful layout and Cards Marix!

salme said...

Ganda ni Hanna! Hihihi

liliput said...

ang ganda ng cards :)

Rachelle said...

It's nice to hear ang mga pinoy kahit saan magkakasama. Goodluck.

janu-jenn said...

Ang saya ng party, at super gagandang cards at layouts! congrats sa scrappersatsg!

Wati Basri said...

lovely layout benga and LOVE those cards!!!

jeanie said...

congrats on the anniversary!i like the card in the middle. :)

bbhome said...

Love those cards!

Chipmunk said...

So that's how Scrappersatsg started pala. It was a wonderful idea. =D Beautiful layout and cards! Shucks, I'm inspired to make cards na.

Sandra Yu said...

i love the LO..fabulous! I love, Love Elsie's its colorful and kewl!..grabe buti kapa nakakagawa ng cards..love the colors..

yoyin said...

wow. kainggit naman. wish i could start a group here in pampanga/angeles city. if only i had the time... but maybe soon :) good luck [nice cards, btw. lovely stamps.] :)

Khei de Dios said...

can I give you a card queen award? you're the 3rd person I know that loves making cards. Aside from Christine & Liza.

Keep em coming