Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weekday update

It was such a hectic weekend! Here's an altered cup/mug which is a souvenir at Eanna's bday party! We used modpodge to alter the cup and embellished with gems and jewels by the jewel sisters *lol*

Here's our invitation for our upcoming Scrappers at SG Anniversary Scrapmeet, elegantly done by none other than cute#1.


Very pretty and dainty! Such a sweet invite! Thanks cute#1!
We have a lot of fun games and activites in store for the scrappers plus lots of goodies to give away! Can't hardly wait for Saturday! *wink*

And here's beating the deadline for a challenge at Laine's, a tribute to Mothers. I was just happy to used up my scraps from old LOs to come up with this and of course scrapping my mother's photos are always inspiring coz the camera loves her! This is a sketch #35 from Stuck?! blog.



As a routine I either begin or end my scrapping session with a card, so this is what I did before making the LO above. This is my take at CPS #61



Bazill cs, ATB pp (circle), 3Bugs in a Rug pp (stripe), AC ribbon, cupcake stamp - Love, Elsie (Jack&Abby),embossing powder - Ranger, uniball signo-pen, red gem, Whale of a Punch round puncher, ATB paper tagger

And I'm 2 cards away to complete my 18-card exchange! *whew*

10 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awwww cute cute cute! Wait til Lea sees this...she is a HUGE CUPCAKE FAN!

Edleen said...

those are lovely pages and cards Marix!

hope you're in good health and miss seeing you and the other girls. maybe we'll bump into each other again soon :) will you be going to the crop @ Laine's?

have a lovely day! :)

staceykingman said...

Oh, wow. I am loving those cupcakes!!

Charity Hassel said...

your cps card is adorable with the little cupcakes!

Anabelle said...

Super cute card. Love how you used the cupcakes. The layout is amazing, too!

Allison said...

These are some terrific creations but I think that layout is the best! Love all the layering of those elements!

Jackie G said...

What beauiful creations!! I just love your layout and CPS card!! Gorgeous!!!

Lea L. said...

Great projects!!! I love the little cupcakes on your CPS card! Great job with sketch 61!

Happy Friday,
~Lea

Laura said...

oh my goodness - the flower is darling, the layout is BEAUTIFUL, and the cucpake card for CPS is precious!!! such fun!!!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card for CPS but fantastic layout.