Thursday, April 03, 2008

Weekend teaser

It's almost weekend! I did a few more cards and another LO which I will share later. I visited 2Peas the other day and drooled over this. I admit I don't have the gift when it comes to organization, so unless someone volunteers to organize my stuff *wink* my room will remain a scrapbooker's nightmare *lol*.
So I did some shopping yesterday to destress from work. (a good alibi to splurge!) And as promised I'll be adding a brand new goodie to this RAK. Here is the CHAW 2008 released Prima decorative tapes. I bought a few of these for myself as well and I will try it out and share with you soon.



Meanwhile to keep you guys giggling I'll be giving out this small RAK as a teaser! These are On the dot die cuts and an Inque Boutique mini stamp. Perfect for girly or summer LOs or even for creating cards. Just post a comment here until tomorrow, Saturday, 12 noon Singapore time to get a chance to win this RAK teaser!


RAK teaser


Blogcandy is still on-going, your comments at this post still counts to get a chance to win this RAK! to be drawn on April 16. TGIF!

9 comments:

salme said...

Wow, may teaser pa hehehe

naku, i love the prima transparent tape hahaha pero dahil nga sa down and out ako kahapon, parang wala ako gana magshop (kakaiba! pag sobrang down siguro ganun hahaha)

Sandra Yu said...

marix, wow! how generous..sana sana i could win! i also drooled to the link u saw..nice place to scrap noh..that's also what i wanted ang hirap mag scrap sa floor, pano nasa maliit na apartment lang kami ni hubby..yun house kasi nila under construction..haaay i love the prima decorative tape.. love it talaga..

Rachelle said...

Hi! Marix, i saw that prima tape sa isang magazine ang ganda nga, kaya lang wala p rin yan dito sa atin.

janu-jenn said...

naku, ang yummy ng RAK mo! bago sa mata yan tape na yan, ah? pag nagamit mo, share mo agad insights mo ah?

Chipmunk said...

Hi Marix! Yummy teaser! =D I've seen that at 2peas but I don't know how to use... Siguradong pag ginamit mo yan bongga. Hehehe. Happy Weekend!

yoyin said...

hi, marix. thanks for dropping by my blog (again) :) ...sarap talagang magka-pet (esp. a dog). super lambing sila and could surely make you smile even after a long and tiring day at work. :) kainggit ka naman - you have access to tons of scrap stuff diyan sa SG. can't help but drool when i browse through webpages and see products that i would love to use but are not available here sa pinas. mahal naman magpa-ship. sigh... i guess i'll just live vicariously through you pagdating sa ibang scrap stuff. hehehe... :) hope i win your yummy RAK para hindi na ako mag-drool and mainggit. LOL :) ingat ka diyan and have a happy scrapping weekend. (long weekend dito kasi holiday on monday - plenty of time to scrap...hehe)

liliput said...

Ayan may bago ka ulit ituturo sa amin yung paggamit ng prima tape :) hihihi

jeanie said...

sayang i missed the teaser...

Khei de Dios said...

aww... too bad i missed this one. yummy RAK teaser though.. so generous of you.