Monday, May 05, 2008

Back with good news!

Notice a change at my side bar? Yipeeee I was chosen to be part of Scrapdragon creative team! This is my first DT so please allow me to blurb about this hehehe
Here's how I found out about the good news...
While I was resting my sore legs and feet from hours and hours of sightseeing, I checked my email using my cellphone (here's hoping the data roaming wouldn't cost much), then I saw the email from Laura with the subject Congratulations. Since I was using WAP, I had difficulty in opening the email, so I immediately went to the front desk of the guest house and asked about the internet. Luckily I was able to surf the net at their makeshift PC workstation for 10HKD/hr, though I'm standing and using the jelly keyboard (darn I hate those portable keyboards) it's still better than nothing. So I immediately replied to Laura's email and kept my fingers crossed that I'm still in, since I'm a bit late in my reply. The next day I checked my email again through my cellphone and was confirmed that I'm in! Here's the announcement posted at the scrapdragon's blog.
Special thanks to mareng s for her all out support and encouragement to try-out in DT calls. And thanks to Laura and Gabi for giving me the opportunity to join in their team, it's truly an honor!
Please do join us in our fun and inspirational biweekly challenges!

Meanwhile I now have tons of photos added to my scrap-to-do-list, here's a few I want to share.

Welcome to Disney!Minnie Mouse golden edition (hehehe)
five blind mice
welcome to Ocean Park

Back to reality, back to work tomorrow, argh!

3 comments:

salme said...

marix, welcome back! namiss ka namin!

ang cute ng pic ng mama mo :-) parang yan bagay gawan ng pic para sa challenge #17 hehehe

Liza said...

congratulations on the dt stint marix! truly deserving! can't wait to see your new creations.

Chipmunk said...

Great news Marix!!! =D Congratulations and you really deserve it! Love your pics! Super-cute and "Minnie Mouse Golden Edition", hehehe...