Monday, May 19, 2008

Cards and LOs

These are my Hanna cards! Hanna is so pretty!
Page Plans card sketch #5
Anything goes card...


And these are my back to back graduation LOs.

I used Pencil Lines sketch #83

My mother has been asking me about the update on our graduation album, so I'm trying to do it one at a time *wink* The original graduation album was a non-acid free magnetic albums so after a couple of years the photos started to wither. On my last trip back home my mother gave me the album and asked me to remove the photos and instructed me to scrap them. My reaction was, "Oh OK." I was thinking of maybe doing a couple of pages but she followed up with the instruction. She wants all photos included in the album, no matter how withered or blurry or totally ugly the photos were. Yaiks!I think I may have to cheat a bit on this one, who would scrap an ugly photo? you know those old out-of focus, film shots? So I started to scrap the good ones first, the photos here were actually taken by professional photographers at the event, we paid for these 5R photos but as mentioned they withered a bit. So I scanned them and did a little photo editing again with the help of this tutorial from Scrapbytes. Not bad right?
I just attended a Scrap Party, soooo fun! Will share the details soon. Back to work tomorrow, I think I'm gonna be sick. *lol*

4 comments:

Edleen said...

Marix! you've been busy! :)
your Hanna cards are adorable! and your LOs are fabulous!!!

hope you're enjoying the week!

Cassie said...

these are all great - love the hanna cards!

Jennifer Buck said...

All of these are beautiful! Great job with the Page Plans sketch! TFS :)

Page said...

You did a fantastic job on the sketches - love them!