Friday, May 23, 2008

Howdy

Along with a few stock of cards that I have at hand, I'm trying to do more as I intend to send these cards to Scrap/Inspire/Create charity drive as I mentioned in my previous post. Of course with a little help from sketches and challenges to keep me going. And I did these cards while watching American Idol! I was a bit teary eyed as well *wink*, you deserve to win David Cook! You're the man!
Anyways back to the cards, here's one for Allison's AFSS18, you can find the link to this image from her blog, lots of them! girls and boys! super fun! thanks Allison!


And here's another Hanna card this time using My Paper World's sketch #10

I had previously stamped and heat embossed this image beforehand so it's easy for me to finish this while watching TV. I'm still the same old slow scrapper and cardmaker. *lol*

Thanks for dropping by! TGIF! Enjoy the weekend!


11 comments:

Allison said...

Such super cuties! Love the cowboy card (of course I do) and the Hanna stamp is terrific (I have that same DP and never use it!). Thanks for playing!

My Paper World said...

They are BOTH adorable Benga!
Love the fun images!
Thanks so for using the sketch!
Nicola xx

Ila said...

These are both Fabulous!! love the little cowboy and that great dp. Hanna looks great Gorgeous!

Valerie said...

Aww thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog! Your cards are so cute...the little cowboy is adorable! Great job on the challenge!

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Two great cards, the cowboy is fab!
Carole =D

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, love the cowboy.

LISA said...

love your cards xx

Peet said...

Gorgeous cards, Benga!!!!

Erica B. said...

Those turned out so cute!

Jenn said...

Great Hanna card!!! I love the dp!

traciejane said...

gorgeous cards, love the Howdy card - very cute and Hanna is fab :-)x