Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fun with scraps

I've been scrapless for 5 days and finally got my mojo back last night (thanks David! *wink*). Here's my entry to Kaya, more details at the blog post. (this is 6x12, the white background is our wall)


The butterflies were inspired by mareng s' LO, plus I was able to use my scraps again. Scraps from this LO as the resemblance is quite obvious.

Plus a card for the remaining scraps! This is CPS #64




I'm having scrapbook shopping withdrawal but until when? maybe just until this afternoon hahaha just saw the BigBite available at our LSS. My goodness I've been waiting for this to arrive, if budget permits I will have this baby. *lol*

Happy Thursday!

7 comments:

Lea L. said...

Your CPS card is just gorgeous! I love the shape of it, and those butterflies are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing this week at CPS!
~Lea

Linda said...

What an amazing job you did with the CPS sketch! I so love that border to a card shape! WOWIE!

Charity Hassel said...

oooh, cool! love that curve! neat take on the cps sketch!~

Kandis Smith said...

Love how you used shaped cardstock for this card! SO cool! those butterflies are so fun too!

CeeCee said...

Wow, what an awesome card. Love the shape!
CC

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, gorgeous shape and colours

Bev said...

Love your layout and your card - just stunning!