Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Missed again

I missed the NSD fun fair at our LSS again this year, but I was in touch with my friends who kept me updated on the latest happenings. (Details of the event here.) They shopped for me and gave me gifts too! I really love the Designing with 2008 Calendar from Autumn Leaves, tenchu soox, cute#1 and cj! mwah mwah mwah

I was trying too hard last night to get my mojo back, finally I decided to come up with a card first to set the mood. So here is my take on CPS #63.



Unfortunately I wasn't able to accomplish my supposed plan to send out mother's day cards as I did last year, this is only the 2nd mother's day card I did! Yaiks!
Anyway, my mood to scrap is slowly coming back and I managed to finish my first DT assignment. But I'm not too sure how it turned out *sigh*, I just want to make a good first impression and maybe trying too hard didn't help. I'll post in sneak peeks in a few days and see for yourself.
It's Earth month, Save the Earth! I decided to change my blog color to green so I'm now struggling to change my header to suit the color, hopefully I can come up with something before the month ends. *lol*
It's new arrivals Thursday tomorrow yipee, I hope they still have Elsie, Forest collection, got to have those!

10 comments:

you could call me Jennie or Jenn said...

CONGRATS!!! MARIX... WOOOOHOOOOO>>>

Lea L. said...

Super cute card...love the little purple bow! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Wati Basri said...

congrats for making to the DT at scrapdragon....*hugz* and tt is such a cute card!!!

janu-jenn said...

Congratulations, Marix! By the way, I received your mail na. Thanks so much! God bless you!

Linda said...

Your use of the CPS sketch is great! CUTE card!

Edleen said...

Congrats Marix! and what a lovely card :)

have a great weekend!

Charity Hassel said...

what an adorable mother's day card. glad you used the cps sketch!

Jackie G said...

That is one cute card!!! I love the flower in her hair!! ADORALBE!!!

Kazan said...

love the little lace trim - great job on getting your mojo back :)

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛