Saturday, May 17, 2008

Scrapdragon #17 is up!

Scrapdragon Challenge #17 - "Things you would miss" is finally up! Come and join us for this fun challenge.
Here's my take on this challenge:


Journaling: I live nearby our office so I pass by this crossing at most 10 times a week.It can be 10, 15, at most 20 minutes of walking,my own precious time of reflection, a prayer or just any thought.Not sure if we're moving to a new place soon,I'll surely miss my 20 minutes of solitude if that happens.

Materials: Collage Press, AC pps; Grant cs; MR sheer shape, trinkets; HS ghost letters; KI alphabet soup, lace cs; Prima flowers; Doodlebug frills; Colorbok journal block sticker; K&Co chipboard word; gems; Ranger glossy accents

I have a couple more simple LOs that I just finished and will share it soon. Meanwhile I played again with my paper scraps (piling up everyday) and created this pull-out card for CPS#64. That dino stamp from Pink Paisless is sooo cute!


Forgot to mention that I won some goodies from the ever generous Lia, do drop by at her blog to see her gorgeous LOs and she gives out blogcandies from time to time! Thanks Lia dear!


I've been tagged by Sandra, thanks my dear! I will do it in my next post. It's holiday here on Monday, it's a long weekend, so more scrapping time! Happy weekend my friends!

1 comment:

CeeCee said...

What fun birthday card! And I love your scrapbook pages. Thanks to CPS, I have discovered a new blog to visit :-)
BTW, we also share the same holiday here in Canada on Monday.
CC