Thursday, May 22, 2008

Summer colors!

I love summer amidst the super hot weather! And summer colors are bright and fun, always my favorite! Here's my take on Stuck?! Sketch #38

The baby on the photo just turned one, Belated Happy Birthday Miggy!
(I just stole this photo from my friend's Friendster account, I hope to finish a few pages to give to her as a gift)
Luxe has blogcandies up for grabs until Friday, do check out their blog. Got the info from Aida, thanks Aida!
Here's a charity drive by ScrapCreateInspire you might want to share with your time, got the link from scrappin kids care.
And now here's a peek of my Scrapdragon LO for the next challenge and there's still time to join the current challenge. Do join us!

Cheers!

1 comment:

chelemom said...

Love the LO's!!! The second one with all that felt....It looks like it is gorgeous!! Want to see the entire thing!