Monday, May 19, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Sandra and Candy but can't seem to find Candy's so I'll do Sandra's tag first...
Here are the rules that I'm supposed to follow:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
  • I love my N82 cellphone, so convenient to take snapshots and easily transfer in my notebook
  • I'm currently craving for bubble tea - Blue Coral flavor hehehe
  • I want to have a personalized bear someday *Build your own bear*
  • I bought like 4 shoes that I haven't worn, I bought the oldest one sometime last November 2007 hehehe
  • I will buy David Cook's CD once he release one *never bought a CD since Dido's first CD*
  • I don't listen to music when I'm busy at work

4. Tag six people at the end of the entry.

Sookie, Beth, Lily, Chipmunk, Cecel, Rowee

Thanks Sandra for the tag..

No comments: