Saturday, June 07, 2008

Remember this moment

Here's my take at Sketches by Tamara, another page for my graduation album.

I've been hooked to purple/lilac recently and of course swirls are my all time favorite. I'm experimenting with my stuff recently, trying out techniques and making use of my tools that are gathering dust in my storage. For this LO, I used my MM foam stamps, AL clear stamps, Inque Boutique stamp and Prima clear stamps. I also tried stamping in a transparency using my Stazon. For the previous post I used some Carla punches to decorate my matting, all these techniques are courtesy of Designing with 2008 calendar. With all the ready made goodies by the manufacturers, I think I've been spoiled enough so it's time for me to do something creative from what I currently have, the result may not always be pleasing to the eyes but at least I tried. (ok this is just an alibi to comfort myself, been struggling to be sober in scrapshopping *lol*)

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: