Monday, June 16, 2008

To all the fathers in the world...

Happy Father's Day!!!

I'm a day late and a bit tardy with updates due to some personal shockwaves, I hope to come back on track in the coming days.
Meanwhile here are some tribute LO's I did for the fathers close to my heart...
To the best Dad ever! I haven't told him about our surprise Father's day gift coming his way, I will share about it later. Kuya and I loves you so much Dad!
entry for Laine's My Favorite Guy challenge
This is for my Kuya, I love this photo of them that I snapped while we were on Disney. I really adore the bonding they have for each other.

my entry for Scrappinkids and ScrappersatSG

And this is for my friend, I was the official photographer that day since I wasn't able to swim, I got plenty of good shots to scrap if only my photo printer will cooperate *sigh*another entry for Scrappinkids and ScrappersatSG

3 comments:

Kwebbel said...

Hi Benga,
great father LO'S my favorite is the first one! I like the colors!
Greetings from Germany
Kwebbel

Wati Basri said...

wow..benga...those layouts are awesome!thanks for playing along with us at Scrappin Kids!

Lee i. said...

woo hoo...don't you just love all these shades of blue? Nasa akin pala yung RAK ni marj for you, ha. so yummy. :-)