Monday, July 07, 2008

Bring a smile

I was bloghopping again and saw this post from Jennifer Mcguire, I've always admired her stamping skills eversince I saw her at 2Peas and her video tutorials at the Hero Arts blog is worth watching!
Now on to her Card Drive... I think this will bring back my mojo to create cards again. I hope you all join in and bring a smile to these kids faces. Plus you get a chance to win yummy goodies from Jennifer!
Here's sharing an LO I made from scraps! (except the cs)


Now you've seen the last of this stem/vine heehee (see this and this). To add pizzaz to the paper cutouts I heat embossed the flowers with crystal sparkle embossing powder and I glazed the leaves. I machine stitched the cs to create a border effect.


See those faux tickets? made them using a stamp from Autumn Leaves, stamped using white versamark ink and colored with chalk. To make it look like tickets, I run the cs through my cutterpede using the perforator and used my mini-circle punch to get the notch effect. Really fun to do!

on to the news...

Becky Fleck has a blog now! Woohooo! And she's giving away prizes to kick off, so start scrapping!

When you wish upon a star ... yes it may come true so Make a Wish now and get a chance to win a mini-birthday RAK!

I better start working on my cards now, have a great week!

3 comments:

Allison said...

So bright and fun. Great mix of elements!

Chipmunk said...

Great LO! =D And I especially like your links to other designers. TFS and Have a great wake Marix!

Cris Lopes said...

Wonderful LO! love those tickets and the way they were attached. Good joob!