Saturday, July 05, 2008

Get Lucky!

Many thanks to all who already sent in their wishes really warms my heart to receive emails from you. And so far the top most wish is the Zutter!

click here to see what I'm blabbing about ->>>Make a Wish!

Now here's something you might want to wish and if you're lucky it can be yours!
See details on how to win this awesome photo printer at Leah Fung's vblog.

picture taken from epson.com

And guess what came in my doorstep just yesterday, the lovely cards from an iternational card swap hosted by Lesli. Thanks a bunch Ms Lesli.


And here's a few of my favorites.

Cool transparency card from Cris Lopes of Brazil, the pretty stamped card by Janine of Canada, and that bicycle is soooo cute, don't know from whom, (just like her, it didn't cross my mind to add my name in my cards for identification LOL)

news updates:
Toot again!!! Thanks to Chinqui and the secret judge for picking my entry at ScrappersatSG Father's challenge!
Sasha is now a DT of Pencil Lines! wohooo WTG girl! She's one of my inspirations... really adore her vibrant, fun and detailed pages, and the photos of her adorable DDs are always stunning.
Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Cris Lopes said...

Hi there! I'm glad you like the card. I'm still looking forward to get mine! I haven't received my package yet! BTW, I love your blog, full of nice stuff! May I add you in my blogroll?