Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy happy happy Thursday!

Last day to make a wish! (are you fed up with this phrase already? LOL)
I was a bit distracted and torn between watching Korean series and finishing the cards. But I had a bit of both, I watched one episode and finished the other 2 sets of cards while doing my laundry! They turned out pretty simple and raw, I hope the kids will still like them.
This set was created using a sketch from Page Plans


And here's another set


I still have one more set to do, I want it to be a little special so maybe I'll just do it this weekend.
Are you into digi? I'm still reluctant and scared of going all digi, but I would definitely want to do hybrid. I'm just not good at following instructions via tutorials posted on the net, maybe I should enroll in a course, what do you think?
Talking about digi, here's one digi scrapper that I'm totally digging! Way to go mader Ces, do drop by her blog to see her latest hybrid album/guest book. Such a cool idea to create digi pages and make a traditional cover, cuteness!
I was browsing my photos in my laptop then I saw this, it made me smile, see how quirky my folks are, I didn't notice it before as we have tons of photos from our HK trip.

One last thing... I heard a Toot!
This is totally unexpected, though I knew about the contest, this LO was not meant for that, I just posted it in the gallery for viewing. But MWL picked my LO! Wooohooo! I got mareng s permission, since I already gave the LO as a gift for my goddaughter Andi.
She's my lucky charm!

and more Toots to these International Chatterbox ladies
Anne, Cookie, Ed, Pia and Ria!
Congrats ladies! Woohoooo!

Do drop by tomorrow for the announcement of the lucky wisher!
Happy happy happy Thursday!



3 comments:

~ AM said...

Thanks Marix!! :) I hadn't even read the CBX blog until you told me. :) :)

And congrats too, that you layout was chosen!! Great work! :)

salme said...

Iscrap na yang picture na yan! Wacky! Hehehe cool family!

Lesli said...

I love those cards and I love that stamp!!!