Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Saturday

It was mareng s' birthday and she invited us for a mini-crop... it was fun fun fun, not to mention the yummy pancit and puto and adobo! Happy Birthday!
All of us have a slow start but started picking up later that night. Here are my accomplishments, I managed to use my scraps again for the first 2 LOs, so I'm a happy girl!.

This is my entry for Scrap Inspire Create birthday challenge.


This is for my brother and sister-in-law, such a lovely couple!

And this is a fun LO, another page for my HK album, yipeee!

Back to reality tomorrow so enjoy the rest of the day!

3 comments:

Jasmin said...

Hi Marix!
Fab layouts all and not forgetting HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Thanks so much for playing along at SIC!!

hugs,
Jazz

Michelle said...

What beautiful los! I love how you fit so many photos onto the first page. Great colors on all of them too.

Edleen said...

fabulous LOs there Marix!!!
the birthday crop sounds fun :)

have a great week!