Thursday, July 03, 2008

Make a wish!!!

Time for another blogcandy!
Since I'll be turning 35 this coming Sunday (now you know why I'm not myself lately LOL). I'm throwing in a mini birthday RAK.

Imaginisce rubons & brads, Karen Foster cs sticker, Q&Co felt trim, Hero Arts sparkle clear stamp set, Versamark inkpad, MME transparency, Kaisercraft rhinestone (cherish), OScrap jellies, AC clubhouse chipboards

All you have to do is:
1. send me an email at bengawan(at)gmail(dot)com and
2. list down your top 3 scrapbooking wishlist!


It could be that Bigbite, the upcoming MM Slice, the Sizzix movers and shapers, or the cute green cuttlebug, the elegant cricut machine, the Revo, the Zutter, a Wacom Tablet, the ATB papergator, a Crop & Style bag or AMM tote bag, a Scarlet Lime or Studio Calico kit, Scrapbook Pagemaps by Becky Fleck or Recipe idea book by Elsie, a year's subscription of your favorite scrapbook magazine, whatever is in your scrapbooker heart's desire no matter how simple or colossal they may be, share them with me! Sounds fun right?

Nope I'm not fulfilling your wishes (I'm not a genie in a bottle hahaha), all I can give is the mini RAK.

The deadline to send in your wish list is by next Thursday, July 10, 12Midnight EST. A winner will be drawn via Random Integer generator.

Everyone local and international scrappers are welcome to join in, so start wishing!
Happy Thursday!


3 comments:

shutter happy jenn said...

Aba'y siyempre sasali ulit ako. Hehehehe...

Jenn Was Here
Memories by Jenn
Shutter Happenings
Le Kulitszie Familie

liliput said...

Happy Birthday Benga!!
Tenchu for being so generous!! :)

Lee i. said...

hahaha. akala ko you will be my fairy godmother. but count me in! :-) advanced happy birthday.