Friday, July 11, 2008

Mini Birthday RAK winner goes to...

Raissa Villanueva (17th wisher)
Heres my top 3 scrapbook wishlist
1. Wacom tablet - kasi super aliw ako sa photoshop

2. cuttlebug - para i don't have to cut so much
3. lots and lots of thickers - para i dont have to print then manually cut my titles from chipboard. hehehe... katamaran ba?

I cannot grant your first 2 wishes Raissa but I can contribute to the last one so I'm including thickers in your RAK!

I decided to give an extra-mini RAK to the very first wisher... Aggie Aviso

Here's Aggie's wishlist:

I want a Bamboo Fun Table, the Bind It All and one year supply of Prima Flowers and AC ribbons :D

Aggie, you will receive Prima flowers and a spool of AC ribbon!

Congratulations Raissa and Aggie! Please send me your snail mail address at bengawan(at)gmail(dot)com.
It was so much fun reading all your wishes. Thank you, thank you all for joining, may all your wishes come true!

Have a good weekend!


1 comment:

Aggie said...

OMG!!!! Totoo ba yan!!!! :)
SUPER Thanks Marix!
Im a digital scrapper wanting to go hybrid for the loooongest time (and all I have are chipboard albums LOL). This is going to be fun!!!!

Aggie
www.aggietha.com