Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday gig

at home that is... cleaning, scrapping and cleaning again then scrapping again ... the cycle goes on and on *LOL*
Here are some more cards, again using my scraps! these are my takes for Allison's AFSS25-Words...


Here's what I did Thursday night


I'm having a hard time scrapping old and damaged photos, these photos are decaying, lots of brown spots, so after scanning, I converted them to b&w. The saturation turned out too strong after printing and I really had difficulty deciding what materials to use. I really want to learn vintage style but this is what I did so far. I just can't resist adding vibrant colors. I did a lot of stamping & embossing in this LO, including the background cs.
I'm currently scrapping some photos of our Desaru trip, I tried out a new technique and it takes so long to dry! Anyway, here's a peek of a project I did, this is a gift to a friend so I will only reveal this maybe next week.

What's your gig?

1 comment:

Allison said...

Great challenge cards here...nice and bright with a great focus on the sentiment! Thanks for playing!