Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Set of cards

Wishes kept coming in, and I wish all your wishes come true! If you haven't Make a Wish do it now! (I think I sound like a TV ad, LOL)
Nobody wishing for a Slice? I heard MM is giving a few pieces very soon! Meanwhile they are giving away the handy dandy stamp organizer and acrylic blocks and a stamp set, just visit Keisha's blog and make a comment now, as in NOW!
I overslept last night, it must be the medicine I took so I didn't finish the cards for the kids. Anyway here's a simple set of cards that I did Tuesday night.


I'm targeting to finish 2 more sets, I did a lot of stamping, embossing and coloring on those, hopefully I can finish them tonight so I can send it by Friday. Did you see Jennifer's update of the yummy goodies she's giving away just by creating cards? So generous and sweet of her.

I think my mojo to create cards is picking up, I was here and there and saw this super cool View Master card, I think I should try it one of these days.

Have a happy midweek!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those are really cute cards. Love the dinosaur. :)