Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Transparency cards

I've been busy at work going places, attending seminar, training, meetings and beating deadlines. I'm too tired to come up with an LO, so I did these cards tonight while watching DVD and doing my laundry. These are lifts from Jennifer's video tutorial and just the right timing for Allison's White-out challenge. Sorry for the bad photos, too excited to post it so I didn't wait for sunlight and just took shots a few minutes ago.





I used ordinary transparency sheets, Opaque White Stazon ink and my favorite swirl stamp from AL, and as always my scraps of pps.


And here's the LO I did last night, this is a lift of Waleska from Label Tulip and also my entry for ScrappersatSG.
This is a different size to break out from my monotonous 12x12 LOs *wink*

It's almost Thursday, hang in there coz weekend is just 2 days away! (speaking for myself LOL)

6 comments:

Allison said...

I love your transparency cards...you have inspired me to make some of my own (with bling too!). Thanks for playing again!

trisha too said...

the cards are wonderful--what a great idea!

white staz-on. pretty much the only color i DON'T have. rats.

Marie said...

Kamusta po! Gagandang naman ang mga cards mo po!

www.alohanmabuhay.blogspot.com

salme said...

Wow! Ang galing namang ng cards mo!

Lesli said...

Gorgeous Cards - I haven't played with transparencies yet - still a little unsure!

Erica B. said...

They're hard to take pictures of aren't they? I really like the last one but they are all beautiful!