Sunday, July 06, 2008

Truly Blessed

LO from my ever so thoughtful friend mareng S (I was almost teary eyed when she gave me this, especially the card that she gave me, tenchu tenchu!)

Today I'm 35...
I admit, I'm not myself a month ago until last week because of extreme longing to go back home (above all else hehehe). I've had countless birthdays away from home, but eversince I spent my bday last year back home I thought of doing it from then on. So what's stopping me? First the ticket cost too much, if I'm going to spend a couple of days only, then it's not worth. I can't afford to extend my stay since I've been saving up my VLs for Christmas. That is the dilemma of working overseas. *sigh* I've been calling my mother more often due to family matters and I was kind of sad as she's not mentiong about my birthday, has she forgotten? Just last week I couldn't take it anymore and ask her if she forgot something coming up soon, and she immediately told me about my birthday. "How can I forget?" that's what she said, I think she sensed that I'm being melodramatic LOL. My brother is another case, but this afternoon he gave me a call from HK and yes I'm a happy girl! It's enough to perk up my dampened spirit and with all the friends that are almost my family here in SG, my birthday was a blast! (as I was writing this my sis-in-law and nephew gave me a call!)
It was like more than a week long celebration kicking off with the ScrappersatSG, my kabisyo, and my housemates. My jologz friends and friends from all over the world sent me greeting cards, email and SMS. I'm on top of the world! Thank you my dear friends! And to all of my readers who patiently reads this long post, thanks to you too!
And to the Almighty up above who never let go of me, thank you dear God.

Now here's the icing on the cake... *wink*Thanks to all the wishers! Still plenty of time to send in your wishes... who knows it may come true! *wink*
just an update... more and more wishes for a Nikon DSLR, and hey some wishers would also like to have endless supplies of alpha chipboards, yep I want those too, don't you just hate it when you're just short of that letter A to spell out a title? *the dilemma of a scrapbooker LOL*

And here's the yummy RAK I got from Chinqui for winning at ScrappersatSG, thanks a bunch!
God Bless you all.

1 comment:

Janine said...

Hi there...This is Janine from Canada!! Thanks so much for visiting my site... I saw the pic of all the cards from the swap. I haven't received mine yet but hopefully soon. You have some fabulous work on your site. I will be back often to take a look.
Have a great day!!