Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Where is my brown pen?

My room is in chaos as always, can't seem to find the brown pen to fix a booboo on this card. After 5 minutes of searching I gave up when the pen suddenly appeared from the heaps and heaps of random stash (trash?) on my table. Such a horrible sight.
Anyway this card is my take for Melissa's sketch challenge. Again using my sassafrass stash, with some distressing and machine stitching, stamped the sentiment and I used foam squares to pop the cloud and the owl but in the photo it looks flat.

A lot of birthdays this July, in my family alone 3 of us are July celebrants, my brother which falls on the 28th and my nephew who just celebrated his birthday yesterday! What's so special with November? (if you know what I mean, count with me *lol*)

By the way my transparency cards won some goodies from Allison! Wooohoo. Thanks a bunch!

Still busy at work... dead tired!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute, cute, cute! How I love the colors in this---such a darling card---thanks for playing along--I love what you did with the sketch!
Melissa

Cris Lopes said...

hehehe I'm always in the middle of a chaotic room, where I can't find my stuff! Beautiful card, Benga!

Allison said...

This is so cute Benga...the owl is one of my fav and all these colors work so well here!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

love this card Benga!

Michelle Goto-Bertuzzi said...

You never go wrong with pink & brown. Lovely work. I guess we'll work well together, my scrap space is sooo messy always trying to find stuff. lol.

Chipmunk said...

Beautiful card!!! =D

Marie said...

Ganda! Kailangan ko pa mg practice!
Thanks for leaving me a comment at me blog, hope to see you soon! PS. Congrats for winning the challenge!