Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Yay!

A toot for me! See details here. Special thanks to ScrapInspireCreate for choosing my LO!

Now here's one of my unfinished LO, finally getting a place in my album. With last weekend's reorg of my stash I found my pending LOs stacked in one bag, yaiks! I just added journaling, title and edging (which i went overboard). This is a lift from an old Scrapbooks etc magazine, sorry can't remember the designer.

the photo was not that good coz I used my cellphone to take this one

Materials: Pps are from Scenic Route, MM eyelets, I did some machine zigzag stitching too!
Journaling: Anybody can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a daddy. - author unknown

Scrapdragon teamed up wtih Cropaddict, follow this link to get a chance to be a Guest DT!
Scrapbooking from the inside out was recently launched, see Bjay's blogpost for details.
Laine's has launched their challenge for the month of July and last month's my favourite guy challenge was a blast coz my scrapping buddies LO's were selected. Congrats ladies!

Watch out for something fun coming up next post!

1 comment:

cabbie lopez said...

congrats for the win!!! i love your take!