Sunday, August 03, 2008

Artful Blogging Challenge on www.bookoto.com

What is your blog name and what's with the name?
My blog's name is Scrappalific...live, laugh, love and scrap, make each moment count. Scrappalific is a play of words that describes my hype whenever I scrap, I feel awesome, I feel terrific whenever I scrap. Thus the word Scrappalific. The subtitle is more of a mission statement?, a motto, an inspiration which hopefully reflects on my blog posts.

How was your banner/header created (include all credits)?
My banner is a crop from a sneak peak of one of my LOs, the colors pink and green are one my favorite colors when I scrap. The photo also depicts my style in scrapbooking, my love for embellishments and texture. The header was edited using Adobe Photoshop, fonts are courier and Script MT Bold.

What is your blog about? Why did you create it?
My blog is mainly about my love for scrapbooking, I intentionally separated my personal (non-scrapbooking) blog so I can focus on the subject of scrapbooking. I consider this blog as my happy blog, my refuge, my destressing blog (pun intended *LOL*). Though I do sometimes write NSBR (Non Scrapbooking Related) post, my posts consists mostly of my funny, sweet and sometimes outrageous stories of my crafty life. I created this blog to share these stories and hopefully inspire others as well.
Also I would just like to mention that it was mareng s who inspired me to create this blog, thank you mare. It has come a long way since I created this blog more than 2 years ago, it's now my portal of inspiration and indeed a happy place as I begin my day bloghopping to the links of inspirational souls in blogland.

Please do join in bookoto's challenge! Super fab challenge, and one of a kind!

Thanks for dropping by and let's all welcome Monday with a smile. *gulp* ;)

No comments: