Monday, August 04, 2008

Be Happy!

There comes a point in our lives that our world seems to fall apart right in front of us, *this is me writing as a drama queen*

But then again, being happy is a choice, ... I need a little moral boost so I scrapped another series of my silly shots (tenchu cute#1 for taking these photos) and so I chose to be happy.

One of my favorite quotes by Leo Tolstoy, "If you want to be happy, be." This is my first entry for OLW, been lurking their blog for such a long time now.





Used my sassafrass scraps again, and added shine to the elements using glossy accents. Are you sick of my owls already? *LOL*


Be happy :)

8 comments:

salme said...

Galing, Marix. Always be happy kahit maraming asungot hahaha

Allison said...

This is one of my fav paper sets and you did a terrific job with it! What fun papers too!

Allison said...

I meant pictures! Duh!

Cris Lopes said...

So cute, the pics! Love the page!
Beijos

Cris Lopes said...

BTW, I was curious to know which card I got from Lesli was made by you. Can I get a clue?

Lis said...

fantastic layout, love the colours and the photos!

Chipmunk said...

Naks! But seriously, it is a CHOICE to be happy (no one can force us talaga). Love your layout Mader! Keep 'em comin!

Lynn said...

I LOVE this layout!

Lynn
OLW