Monday, August 18, 2008

Blog Award


I received this award from Marie, thanks Marie! She's my kababayan who lives in Hawaii! I got to know here thru Allison's blog. Head on to her blog to see her inspiring creations!


RULES:

1. Only 5 people allowed.

2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog

3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.


I am nominating:







I only managed to create one simple LO and another one in progress, I will post them soon. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

salme said...

thank you, thank you!

Chipmunk said...

Salamat Marix! =D I am definitely a loyal follower... hehehe.

jakey said...

just how much yummy stuff can you fit one one blog page????

phew... i'm comin back ;-)