Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm back!!!

...and with good news! Yipee I was accepted to be part of ScrapStars DT! Weeeeee!
Here is the announcement. Thanks so much to Shaunna, Jill and Bekka! To the rest of the Design Team, congratulations!!!


Now look what I received from the mail last Thursday night!


Yummy goodies, can't wait to use those stamps! Thanks Allison!

I'm off now to do my laundry (the remains of a getaway), clean up my room and yes make a mess in a little while to start my homework ;)

To all the rocking girls who took the time to make a comment, thank you so much! really made my blue Monday to a cheery one! I will drop by at your blogs soon!


Hope your Monday was smooth and easy just like mine =)

6 comments:

salme said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!

salme said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!

Wati Basri said...

congrats!!

simply me said...

Congrats Marix! :-)

Michelle Goton-Bertuzzi said...

Congratulations!!! Could you please e-mail me your snail mail addy? Thanks!

tna said...

congrats marix. :) a really great news!

i really like your cards. dyan pa ako hindi nagsusucceed. :( my first attempt was murder...but i will work on my cards. i find inspiration from yours. another blog that inspires me to pursue cards is christine's [ http://creativejourney.typepad.com/ ]. i just don't have that much time in my hands to work on it now but i will soon.