Thursday, August 14, 2008

Christmas in August

Too many chores, not much time left for playing but here's a card I managed to squeeze in. My card take for Allison's All Felt Up challenge, again using sketch from CPS (#77). Felt die cuts are from American Crafts, sentiment is a glittered clear sticker. See Jennifer's how-to-video posted at 2Peas on how to make glitter stickers.


Now here's some blog hopping finds:

Itching for altered stuff? Here's another exquisite project by Aida.

Got Milk? Here are Ed's lovely creations and more!

And here's a good reason to start using those eyelet setters again, instant or hammer, super cute tree card!

Scrappin Mom's Idol 2 challenge is on! Goodluck to the participants!
Want an MM album and matching pps? head over to Leah's blog.
Now here's a good read for those eyeing for DT post especially for products/manufacturers.

It's Thursday already! I guess everybody's looking forward to weekend. ;)

5 comments:

Marie said...

I love you creation! I am a big fan of your blog because it addresses all sorts of paper crafting. I would love to start scrapping, but I'm a chicken. What if I mess up the photo? That's my biggest fear. Anyway, I left you a blog award on my blog. Go check it!

Ingat!

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christmas card!

Hugs
Tracey
x

Allison said...

Love the idea of felts on a Christmas card (I will have to keep my eye out at the LSS!). Very cute creation...thanks for playing again!

Lea L. said...

Beautiful card! Now that I have seen some gorgeous Christmas themes on this card...it makes me want to use it for my cards this year! Great job!

~Lea

Charity Hassel said...

oh, very nice card! thanks for using the cps sketch!