Thursday, August 21, 2008

Delight

I have no choice but to use my N82 cellphone to take photos of my LOs, so here they are...

LO for Laine's Word stamp challenge, also my entry for Scrap Inspire Create using Jasmin's sketch

HS stamps, 3BIAR pp , petaloo flowers, Colorbok journaling sticker, Q&Co flower sequins, Kaiser Craft brad, ribbon, Black Stazon, Cropadile

Now here's my entry for {Create} - Animal Love challenge, this is a spinner LO, spoof of the spinner card, gotta love that spinning!Chatterbox pp & letter sticker, Bazzill cs, KI chipboard letters, Love Elsie ribbon, Colorbok sticker, ATB soft charm, Sakura white pen, frog image is a clipart from Print Master (yeah I still love my good old Print Master *lol*)

Now here's an LO using a sketch from PageMaps


And now here's a peek of my page in progress, see those embossed circles? I learned from blogland that you can actually use cropadile to do this, pretty cool eh?



It's Thursday already! I'm getting ready for the weekend ;)




2 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, your cell phone takes great pix!!

Love your L-O's; just beautiful!

My Paper World said...

Hi Marix! Wow! you have been busy! Your LO's are STUNNING!
The embossed dots on your new layout look great too!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs!
Nicola xx