Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Abby!

Yaiks I forgot to even greet her today, haven't even mailed this LO or even a card, double yaikks! Anyway Happy Birthday Abby!
Got her photo from Friendster and used Michelle's sketch # 2. This is my entry to her challenge. I think there is too much pattern in this LO that lost the focus on the photo, I hope my friend will still like this when she receives it.




*Scrapstars* Challenge#5 - Hot for teacher is up! I hope you can come and play with us! This is my first time to create an LO without a photo, I'm not quite happy with the outcome but there's always a next time right?


I'm such a tardy scrapper *sigh*, so this one is a reminder for myself please ignore ;) alter wood, one lo for disney, grad album and colin's grad album, join kaya, create and scrapinspirecreate challenges

I hope you're having a great weekend!

3 comments:

Marie said...

What are you talking about?! These layouts are great! I love all the little details. It makes the project much more meaningful.

Edleen said...

Happy Birthday to Abby! :D

what a Gorgeous layout Marix!!!
she'll love it for sure.

hope you're having a great weekend :)

Chipmunk said...

Beautiful layouts Benga! =D And great take on Michelle's sketch # 2. =)

Hahaha! Keeping a reminder is a good way to keep you scrapping. You go girl! =D

I hope to enter Scrapstars' challenge too (hmm, need to add that to my scrap "list" as well, hehe). Have a great week po!