Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Thea!

Belated that is... her 6th birthday was yesterday...
I only finished this LO for her a couple of minutes ago, sorry for that...
Thea is mareng s' eldest DD, she's into arts and you'll be amazed of her drawings, colorings and even stampings! I hope she will like this LO, I just grabbed these photos from mareng s' friendster account, not sure why the photos turned dark when I printed them :(

ETA: Whoops! Photo temporarily removed, sorry! This LO was my entry in a challenge forum I recently joined and I just read that they asked the participants not to post the entry anywhere else until the reveal. I will repost it soon! Thanks!


I hope your weekend was fruitful just like mine! I will post 2 more projects tomorrow ;)
Goodnight!

2 comments:

salme said...

thank you! ang ganda ganda! love the colors! i showed it to thea and she was so excited!

Michelle Goton-Bertuzzi said...

Wow, bilib naman talaga ako, dami mo palaging natatapos na layout! :) Break ka muna, ice kachang muna tayo.