Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Hybrid accordion mini-album

Here's pushing my luck to win an Epson PictureMate, see Leah's blog. And so I visited Epson CreativeZone and was overwhelmed with so many projects to choose from! I've downloaded around 4 projects before deciding on this one.
Project #296 - Travel” Patterned Paper for Mini 6x6 Album, Accordion Scrapbook & MORE!



It's a fact that I'm not good in digital but I think I amused myself with this project ;)
I managed to fit in the photos for the templates and printed them in 3R sizes using my dependable Epson Stylus Photo R290 printer.
At first I thought of using my Zutter to bind them together, but I wanted to send this album to my parents who are nagging me about the photos which their lazy daughter (muah) kept on setting aside. I thought this could be a sneak peek or preview for them , *LOL*. But spirals could get ruined in shipping so I opt for a flat binding which is the original concept of the project...an accordion album. I just used satin ribbon to bind them together, sticking the pages back to back. I also printed some patterns for the covers to match my pages. I just added ribbon, flowers and stickers . Super fun, quick and easy project!

Here's a slideshow of the digital pages





More projects coming soon! Am I on a roll or what? *LOL*.

1 comment:

Edleen said...

that's Awesome Marix!!!