Sunday, August 31, 2008

Still down

Thank you ladies for droppin' by and for your concern. I'm still down with blocked nose, sore throat and nasty dry cough, it's getting worse! It's taking a toll on me not just physically but emotionally, arghh! I'm seeing another doctor tomorrow I hope he can enlighten me and cure me very soon.
Anyway I did manage to squeeze a few hours to scrap, it was a struggle I tell you. I will post the projects soon, meanwhile here's a peek of my LO for Scrapdragon's next challenge. I'm way too late for the deadline :(

I may step back a bit in doing projects until I get better, but I will still be around in blog land and will definitely drop by at your blogs to brighten my dull and gloomy days.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you all will have a wonderful week.

5 comments:

Michelle Goton-Bertuzzi said...

Hope you'll feel better soon!

salme said...

Pagaling ka pren... Basta 'allergic' lang sa tao sa office hahaha

Liza said...

hope you feel better already marix. hmahirap magkasakit talaga. rest lang muna and drink lots of liquids.

Liza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.