Friday, September 26, 2008

All up to me

I want to create projects but my mind seems to wander. I have my new camera so no alibi for taking good shots of my projects, finally I was able to collect my ink cartridges so no alibi not to be able to print photos, my stuff is all out in the open, I bought a magazine for inspiration, I'm religiously bloghopping nowadays for a dose of inspiration and motivation, so everything is all up to me. Tonight is my deadline to get crafty because in the next few days I'm taking a break.


The above were my thoughts yesterday afternoon, saved as draft. So what did I do last night? A card! at least I was able to do something! *wink*
This is my take for AFSS36- Snowmen, again I'm stamping on transparencies, my favorite! I adhere punched snowflakes for dimension using foam dots and added sparkle using stickles! The Christmas tree (from Love, Elsie, sorry dunno the manufacturers for the other stamps) was also glittered with stickles! Did you notice the rightmost snowman's reaction? The 3rd snowman is a show-off! I could have chosen a funny sentiment *lol*, well maybe next time, do you have any suggestion?

I also have a page in progress, hopefully I can finish it tonight so I can start packing. Yipee I'm coming back home tomorrow to visit my parents for another reunion with my brother! Wooohooo!

By the way here's Elsie's post about her resignation on KI Memories, quite a long post though, you can read the latter part. Bye bye to Love, Elsie series. :(

OK I'm signing off now. Thanks for stopping by, I will visit your blogs when I come back. Hope you all will have a great weekend, see you in October! *wink*

P.S. Tna thanks for the cinammon offer, you're so thoughtful! :)



7 comments:

salme said...

Ang galing ng card! Ganda!

tnapay said...

christmas na christmas na talaga. is this the homecoming i have read from one of the girls' blogs? hihi. let me know where to send the cinnamon rolls. hihihi.

safe trip and God bless.

Kathryn said...

So wonderful -- love the transparency-- so pretty!

Allison said...

Too much fun! I love that snowpeople stamp you found and the acetate just makes this one cute card!

Marie said...

Beautiful card! The acetate made the card even more Christmassy.

liliput said...

ang cutie ng card marix!! gusto ko din nung transparency :)

Chipmunk said...

Ang cute, cute ng snowmen (and the snowflakes are sooo dainty!) Shucks, lapit na nga ng pasko... BTW, love the pink and green polka-dot and ribbon border on your blog!