Friday, September 19, 2008

A boy page!

Another one of my weakness in scrapping is creating boy pages, made this as simple as possible. Sorry adding flowers to boy pages is not my thing, I'm not there yet *wink*
This is a sketch from Scrapbook Challenges. And those adorable boys are Lily's sons, Eanna's brothers :)

*notice a trend in my LOs? been using Dymo for the journaling, I'm tired of my handwriting and my printer is not in service at the moment due to some inconsiderate/unprofessional people, don't want to rant about it, makes my blood boil argghhh! need to focus on better things*

Blog Candy alert:

from Jana
from Lia
from Carla

Watch out for some blog candy bits from me very SOON!

Now here's another card drive, let's make this world of ours a better place by making someone smile :)

I finished another LO last night, I have one more LO to finish tonight before I start my spring cleaning! My cabinet is scheduled for delivery tomorrow woooohooo!

Weird things happening at work but still TGIF!!! (still no ranting, focus on the good things!) Have a happy weekend my dear friends!

2 comments:

liliput said...

WOW! Nagulat ako at si CJ at Ryan nakita ko LO mo.. hahaha
Really like the film strip :)

Allison said...

Terrific creation Marix! Always love to see a kid layout for ideas for my crazies!