Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I am loved!

and blessed! and I'm still here bwehehehe...
Got this award from:
Liza - such a sweet and creative soul, she's one of the heroes behind Scrappinmoms , do drop by her blog to see her lovely creations.
ScrapperMaya - I just knew her recently I think through Vivs of SIC, she's one cool babe from Brunei, do drop by at her blog to see her fun creations.
Jakey - she's my coDT from Scrapdragon and she's not only rockin' the scrappin' but cardmakin' as well! do drop by her blog for a daily dose of scrappin' and cardmakin' goodness!

Thanks ladies!

Now I would like to pass on the award to:

Mareng S who's currently on a roll! She recently bagged the Silver medal at The Sketch Book Olympics week 2!

Cute #1 who has a lot of creative juices to offer from invitations, party decorations to altering and of course scrapping, I just hope she would update her blog soon, miss you na!

Liliput who never fails to join in our challenges at ScrappersatSG, and her sweetie daughter is in the frontpage of scrapbooking.com online newsletter! another one of my lucky charm!

Chipmunk who is a very talented and very meticuluos scrapper who is soo good at using craft knife, she recently won last month's Create challenge, congratulations!

Cecel who is one of my original scrapping buddies way back 2004? and she's so amazing with her digitals and her monochrome style!

Please take a minute or so to drop by at their blogs for some dose of inspiration!

Now on to scrapping business...
As always after a long break from scrapping, it was a struggle. Here's my latest and only LO I managed to finish after more than a week of zero productivity hehehe. This is my entry for Week 3 at The Sketch Book Olympics - Decathlon (using only 10 items in an LO including the photo)

I'm still on a hunt for a cabinet but this scrapbox is haunting me in my sleep, thanks to Michelle for sharing the link. Just the perfect storage for me!!! I wish Ikea would carry something like that, if it is so, I don't think I can afford it so it remains in my dreams ;)

Healthwise I'm doing fine now, thanks to all you lovely ladies who always drops by to make me smile.

Stay healthy my friends!

5 comments:

salme said...

Thanks!

cecel said...

thanks sister!

ang ganda naman nun scrapbox na yun!

eMeLiNe said...

thanks for visiting :) and i want that scrapbox too !! hehe... and i think u pulled the purple page so well not many can scrap that color !

Michelle Goton-Bertuzzi said...

Wow, American Crafts Foil Paper! Expensive huh? And you pierced it - sayang! Hehehe. Don't u love the scrapbox? I really want it. I'm looking for a storage too!

hazel said...

uuuiiiissshhh i love the purple LO too much!!!