Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I found my cabinet!

Finally after a few rounds at Ikea, V.Hive, Giant and Carrefour my heart and budget ;) went to V.Hive!
This bookcase fits just right in my room, the top 2 shelves have sliding glass doors, the dividers are adjustable, though the color is classy I find it too dark, unfortunately they don't have any other colors. But I'm still loving it! Another perk is...delivery and assembly is free of charge! And the best of the bestest *lol* is it's on sale previous price is $288 it's now sold at $169! I'm a happy girl! It would be delivered next Saturday, can't wait to finally re-organize my stuff. I guess I'd be frequenting Daiso in a couple of weeks for more storage ideas.

By the way, I'm still contemplating in revamping my ribbon storage like this into a ziplock style which I think is much more convenient, but what to do with these jars?
I'm thinking of doing something crafty with these jars like maybe a goodie treat for my friends for Halloween? Any ideas you want to share?

By the way my camera was totally busted! arghhh It would cost me $160 for repair! Darn! They just offered me an upgrade which will just save me a mere $70 for that broken camera. *sigh* I'm undecided, I'm having second thoughts with Canon since this is the second time my gadget got busted (first one was my video cam which cost me $200!). But my friends still say Canon is still one of the best, is it? My very first digi cam was Minolta way back 5 years ago and it's still in working condition which I passed on to my Dad. Sadly Minolta took a backseat in digital cameras a couple of years ago. If I'm going for Canon I still prefer the PowerShot against Ixus functionality wise. DSLR is totally out, I don't think I can maximize it's potential so I still prefer the point and shoot cameras, any suggestions?

Midweek is almost over, 2 more days and it's weekend again, time flies so make each day extra special!

5 comments:

~ AM said...

Hi Marix! Yeah, I think a Powershot would be a good choice coz it gives you some flexibility, a bit more like a DSLR. :)

Michelle Goton-Bertuzzi said...

Hmm.... overtime, you will collect more 'stuff' so if u have some space left, I suggest you store it. Hey, nice storage! I think I might need something with 'lock' so my kids can't trash my supplies like they always do! ;)

Lesli said...

I'm sure you'll come up with something creative to do with those jars! I can't wait to see.

Wati Basri said...

benga great...can't wait to see your new space!!

tnapay said...

hello. :) am excited to see your new cabinet stuffed with scraps :-D hihihi.

my camera is a canon powershot a460 and so far, we are satisfied with it cause even my son can capture pictures with ease. :) [though i still dream of getting a dslr - in the far future siguro hehe].

whatever camera you get, hopefully, it'll last long. :-D