Thursday, September 18, 2008

Summer lovin'

Some more LOs from our Desaru trip! My entry for SIC, this LO is supposed to be the other half of this Heat Waves LO but I tried to experiment using my scraps and lift an LO from the AL Calendar (2nd photo). I used my often left out tool - the lowly paper corrugator, super cool tool for adding texture! *pardon the blunt journaling, obviously my weakness in scrapping :( *

LO by Jen Johner

And this is my entry for Week # 4 - Swimming for the Sketch Book Olympics
I created a transparency frame for the big photo... stamped images using opaque blue stazon and then outlined some images with stickles then tied ribbons to emphasize the frame. Zutter was used for the photo strip. I digitally stamped bubbles on the photo to fill in the space and got the sketch from Page Maps.

Now here's a peek of my assignment for *Scrapstars*

Whew! a few more on the wraps, stay with me ok? *wink*

Please ignore this line - ScrappersatSG,Create, Scrapbook Challenges, Pencil Lines, CPS, Hanna, Sketch Book, altered project, mini album.

3 comments:

~ AM said...

Love these colorful and fun layouts, Marix! :)

Edleen said...

fabulous layouts Marix! you're on the roll :D

have a great Thursday!

Kwebbel said...

Wow super!
I like the photo from the jumping people!
Greetings from Germany
Kwebbel