Thursday, September 11, 2008

Today is 9/11

I almost forgot about this day so worthy of a reflection, thanks to Lesli for reminding me this special day, do drop by at her blog to read her inspiring insight.
Thanks to Tna for giving me the I love your blog award as well, thanks Tna. She's my kababayan who always drops by at my blog and she's also oozing with talent! I'm totally diggin' the cool hidden journaling she did in one of her LOs and such an interesting insight about her nick. Maybe I should post the same one of these days, why Benga? what's Bengawan? later on that.
Meanwhile I did get crafty last night, hurray!!!
This is my entry for Allison's SS34 - Home, and I'm using a sketch by Laura at 2Sketches4u , i just flipped the sketch... I used Love Elsie Jack + Abby stamps (heat embossed the image colored with water color pencils), OA pps and Prima flowers.
And here's a gift set for a kind soul out there... a photo wallet and a purse card! (using only 2 pcs of coordinated double sided papers wooohooo) Photo wallet opens up like this, got the tutorial from Scrapjazz.
and here's the inside of my purse card, I did a few of this card long time ago, am so happy I still have a piece left for me to use as a template hehehe
and here's a small gift at the back of the sentiment, yaikks I adhered backwards heheheGot a question from Susie about the ziplock ribbon storage, I actually got the idea from my friend Cecel but here's a sample from Emeline, she used them for flowers instead. If you have a few meters of assorted ribbons you may color code them with the ziplock but if you have spools, how about this cool idea by Johanna at Leah's V blog. Hope it helps Susie!

Happy Thursday!!!

12 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is darling! I love that half circle & your paper is so cute!
Laura

Laura Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joke said...

What a very lovely card, great stamps.

Allison said...

What a great bunch of creations! Love the purse and that wallet rocks (and this stamp is a great little treat!). Your house card is just sweet...that is a super little scene you created!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Very cute cards! Love those purses.

Eveline said...

Like the purses and the house card is sweet.
Eveline.

**Nancy** said...

Beautiful projects!!!

Liza said...

cute purse marix! and that cars is so sweet. i know you miss home. love your new cabinet ha!

tnapay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tnapay said...

hi benga! thanks for featuring 'tna' hihihi. am touched.

was actually curious about benga[am just shy to ask, hihi].

anyway, those are pretty purses. palift ako ha? magandang pan-regalo. ;-D

it's the weekend. enjoy! :)

evafromca said...

Your cards a beautiful!

Lesli said...

Fabulous project - thanks so much for your sweet comment :)