Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend craftyness

I have a few accomplishments this weekend, hurray again! Plus I had a blast spending overnight at a friend's place helping them out preparing props for the stage in the upcoming D&D in celebration of the feast of our church. It's a cowboy theme! so we also had good laughs doing the line dancing and grooving into the past popular dance craze! Does macarena, lambada and rico mambo sounds familiar? *lol*
Anyway before I went over, I managed to housekeep a few of my scrap stuff and found the empty Prima bottles collecting dust, tucked here and there and everywhere ;) Since I've been seeing a lot of Halloween projects from blog land, why not go with the flow? Here goes my altered bottles using scraps from my Halloween mini book I did a few months ago. This is a simple and super easy project! and I recycled!

I temporarily filled them up with my personal stock of chocolates hehehe notice the ricoa flat tops? (Philippine made chocolates that costs like Hersheys kisses when bought here in SG, outrageous!)


Sidenote:
I decided to settle with Canon's offer on the slightly higher version of my busted Powershot, better than nothing. Camera is a basic need for me, I guess for all of us right? Hopefully I can have it within the week. Meanwhile I'm all praises to my Nokia N82 for keeping me company in my blogging while my camera was busted. Pretty nice images for a cellphone don't you agree?

More projects coming up! Start the week with a smile so the rest of the days will follow! *reminding myself again lol* Happy Monday!

3 comments:

salme said...

Very cute!

Michelle Goton-Bertuzzi said...

those are really cute Marix. Hmmm..... Ricoa flat tops - haven't had that in ages. Yummy.

tnapay said...

gandang bote ng mga yan. :-D hihi. will try making my treats goodies for my son and his classmates for halloween. something to keep me stress-free for the next weeks. ;-) have a wonderful week ahead.