Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bliss

I woke up like a zombie this AM, my head is aching, like a hammer pounded my head all night, I had difficulty sleeping because of my blocked nose, again? It never went away really, but last night I can hardly breathe in my nose thus the sore throat. Just went to the doctor, I had a slight fever and I'm prescribed with antibiotics, again? Having second thoughts taking them though, just now I'm a bit groggy with the other medicines, so bear with my blabber hehehe
I was on a roll til last night, so happy I was able to use my scraps from my previous post! It has been a while since I last created an LO using Pencil lines (sketch #106), hurray for me! So again I took a shot ala magazine style hehehe, so happy those faux flowers complemented my LO! Materials: Bazzill cs; SEI pps; Prima flowers & gems; K&Co and CI Rubons; Ranger glossy accents; fiskars border punch; KCK decorative scissors, OA stamp (butterfly); InqSee Ds (photocorner); versafine inkpad


I've been cutting papers recently, I love my cutterbee!

By the way just in case you're interested, I discovered this blog by Pat Adam and she has an on-going Card Drive for kids! I think this will definitely pump your mojo to create cards and make those kids happy!
So expect more card posts from me, as soon as this pesky bug leaves my earth being *lol*
Don't forget my mini-blog candy HERE!
Cards are coming! Thanks ladies! I will post the card entries soon, I just really need to take a nap ;)
Thanks again for stopping by!
P.S. Have you seen the yummilicious Sassafrass Christmas goodness? *drool*

4 comments:

Rosanne said...

What an absolutely gorgeous layout! I love all the layering!

liliput said...

wow galing ng handcutting.. woohoo.. love the layering ang galing!

liliput said...

pahabol pala.. get well soon po..

Princess Gizmo said...

WoW!! I love this LO!!!! Beautifully done! ;)