Saturday, October 18, 2008

Christmas cards and a winner!

Ooops sorry for posting this late, been busy house hopping to chitchat with friends :)
First some more cards that I finished last night, this is for 2 Sketches For You using Kazan's Sketch #11 and some more cards...

And finally here are the entries for my mini Christmas candy!
1 Hello by Tna;
2 Christmas by Tna,
3 Thanks by salme ;
4 happy birthday - berenice;
5 mom card - berenice ;
6 just because - berenice;
7 fall card - martha;
8 have a nice day - martha;
9, 10, 11 assorted cards - liliput;
12 True friends - susie
13 Boo - Cheri
14 bugging you - jeanie
15 sorry - salme

And the winner is......




Congratulations Cheri! Please email me your details at bengawan(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks ladies for participating and watch out for more coming soon! Happy weekend!

5 comments:

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

Wooo Hooo! I can't believe that I won!!! Thank you so much for having the drawing! I am so exicted to get my goodies in the mail.

Kazan Clark said...

How cute are these cards. I am so excited to see all the Christmas cards coming in - and these are fab. Thanks for playing along Benga
:) Kazan

tnapay said...

congrats cheri. :)

di ko nahabol yung 2 kong cards hihihi. but you can check them out at my blog. i really love it when you girls are leaving nice comments on cards/layouts that i made. make me feel good. hihihihi.

blessed Sunday to you. :)

scrapgurl said...

These are very beautiful cards Marix! Thanks for the inspiration! I'll be making some more Christmas cards myself. =D

Marie said...

Oh, anong ng yari? I missed out on the fun. That's what I get for not checking your space for awhile! I just wanted to add that your scrapbook dedication to your mother is beautifully inspiring.