Thursday, October 30, 2008

Finally in the mood!

Hi again! First I want to share my take on Inspired Blueprints Sketch #2 which I also finished last weekend. Since the paper is whimsical and pretty enough I just splashed in all my elements to put this all together, not so impressive but still happy to finish another LO for our HK album.

Now here's a sneak peek of my LO for *Scrapstars* next challenge. I had so much fun doing this, much as I was happy that an idea just popped out of nowhere so I was able to finish this assignment earlier than expected.

And now here's another LO I finished last weekend, kinda sad though. This is my entry for Prima's BAP for October, I did submit my entry on their site (or so I thought) but it was nowhere in the gallery. *sigh* I used the same technique by Q&Co as I did before to glitter this self-adhesive felt from Prima.
I just finished some crafty goodies tonight and I will be posting them tomorrow. I hope you all can still sneak in some time to drop by. Thanks!

2 comments:

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Ooh, can't wait to see your LO for scrapstar! Love your today layout. When was your birthday? Belated happy birthday! Hugs to you!

Liza said...

Love what you did with teh felt on that Prima layout Marix! And I'm intrigued by that super cute pumpkin peek.