Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Mama!

My mother
Full of joy
Full of love She makes us happy
and she's our VIP! She’s my sunshine Love that smile!
She's a song in my heart, I will never forget I thank God for you
and I love you :)

I just spoke to her on the phone this morning, they just came out from the church in Quiapo so it’s a bit noisy, I can barely hear her husky voice, before she eventually break into tears I said my short greetings and bid her goodbye.*sigh*








Please say a little prayer for her. Thanks!

4 comments:

liliput said...

Happy Birthday to your Mama! :)

Lee i. said...

hayan na naman si miss prolific. sige, make your mama proud. hahaha. love that xmas tree!!!

Lesli said...

Fabulous pages - what a wonderful tribute!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Call her as much as you can, spend as much time with her, share many memories with her. Our moms are the only one who loves us unselfishly. They always wants the best for us even if it's not the very best for them. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.