Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Yipeee I won a blog candy from Making Memories. This is such a great mood booster! ;) I've been joining blogcandies but never won until now..., I'm a lucky girl after all. Thanks to Julie for the shoutout!

Now here's the reveal for the *Scrapstars*, come on over and join the fun sketch/halloween/fall challenge!
I had fun doodling those bats, spicing up the black cs with diamond stickles, inking the white cs and cutting the fence. Those photos were taken last year during our Halloween scrapmeet with the Scrappers at SG, we had a little exchange gift and Andros is my baby monster :)

Trick or Treat goodies!!! These are last minute preparations I did last night, those cuteness bike toys are for the new kids on the block, along with my bottled candy treats! I thought of giving some treats to the big kids as well *wink* so I bought Hershey bars and surfed the internet to find a perfect packaging for them. I found this link and so much more fun tutorials from her site. But with my limited supplies and different size of a candy bar I tried my best to work out on the concept and created my own packaging, yay! I hope my friends will like them, ooops I only have a few of these, I'll make it up to you if you didn't receive one :)
And I just couldn't stop and saw another prima bottle, here's a quick alteration Happy Halloween everyone, enjoy the sweet treats and no tricks please, *lol*

Happy weekend!

6 comments:

redoaklines said...

i love how you are so festive with halloween!! :)

great projects here.

glad to have found your blog, i will def be coming back to check up.

-sarah

Chipmunk said...

Happy Halloween Marix! =D What can I say but GREAT projects! I want the treats too (I'm a "big kid", heehee).

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Aaaaw, great great projects and layout! Love the hershey cover, the bats, pumpkins, fence and your 2 cute little riders!

liliput said...

ang galing talaga! and congrat on winning! :)

~Sasha Farina~ said...

you're on a roll!! love your halloween works Marix.. and Congrats!!

Edleen said...

great Halloween stuff here Marix! how cool :)
got candy for me? ;)

have a Fun November!