Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Hello October!

I miss my parents already :(Anyway we had a grand time together and I have lots of stories to tell! Coming soon!
A piece of good news! Thanks to CJ's mama for picking my LO as a winner at Scrappers at SG! Thanks to CJ too for the yummy RAK! And we have another super fun challenge, can't wait to start scrapping again!
Meanwhile these cards are already up on *Scrapstars* a super fun card challenge by Jill, you don't want to miss!

And I'm this month's challenger for Pinoyscrapbookers Kaya! For the members, please join in the challenge, and for you all, please support the scrappers by posting kind words. Thanks!
And now here's a glimpse of my first ever scrapbook I did way back in highschool. It was actually a project for our finals, though I forgot my teacher's name I will always be thankful for her for this opportunity. It's an autobiography, pages with photos and memorabilias which back then I never knew was called scrapbooking. I used non-acid free materials but I'm still glad it's still in good condition, I'm thinking of preserving them with an archival spray so it could last for years.
This is the cover which I got from a brochure, I really like the wordings on this. See my name? I never knew it was called paper piecing! I drew the letters and the image in art paper before I cut and pieced them together, can you tell I *heart* Garfield?
Here is my introduction page...
I'll be sharing some more pages in my next posts, I just hope I don't bore you. *wink*

Back to work tomorrow, hopefully I can squeeze in blog hopping for a dose of inspiration. Thanks again for dropping by!

3 comments:

Michelle G Bertuzzi said...

You're back in SG already? Aiyoo. Trip so short meh?!

Allison said...

Love all the fun colors here on your creations...just terrific!

Chipmunk said...

Galing mo talaga! It would definitely be great if you could preserve them with archival spray. =D