Tuesday, October 07, 2008

First scrapbook continued...

Here's sharing another page of my autobiography, see that pretty lady? that's my Mama 100 pounds ago *lol* Studio photos are the in thing back in the 60's and she have tons of these photos with her model wanna be poses hahaha


And so after a few years, the almost runaway bride finally tied the knot with my Dad that took him 3 proposals. First is by himself, then with his siblings and then with his parents together with the whole family including native dishes, drinks, farm goods and livestock! hahhaha That is the typical pamanhikan in the old days, and my mother insisted on that. That's my mother feeling like a princess hahaha

I used stickers, art papers as photo corners and used pens and markers to doodle and write my journaling. More coming up ;)

On with the regular blogging...

Making use of my scraps again, here's my take for Sketch 110 at Scrapbook Challenges. By the way my dear friend Lily was chosen pick of the week! Wooohooo congrats! Can you tell that the letter "e" was cut from the letter "a"?

I have a card and LO in progress, hopefully I can finish it tonight. Happy Tuesday!

get crafty for October-> scrappersatsg, create, CPS, SIC, SC, SK, Sketchbook, graduation, mini album

1 comment:

heyhoewarren said...

Hi Marix, thanks for dropping by Inspired Blueprints. Hope you can play along! Lisa. IB/DT