Monday, October 20, 2008

Using Kraft

I've been seeing Kraft papers in blogland, LOs and cards, and one particular talented gal that uses Kraft frequently and in gorgeous ways is Sasha. I can stare at her lovely and stunning LOs all day but of course my cubicle will be flooded with all my drooling. *lol* She's kind enough to reply to my question on where to find those Kraft papers, and so I found them! Thanks!

the little things using Scrapbook Challenges sketch 112
This is my first LO using kraft paper, for a start I used it as a background, and played it safe by using b&w pps. Though I've been itching to add some more bellies, I finally stopped adding and made it simple as much as possible. As you can see I'm also trying my best to use my stamps in my LOs, no matter how minimal. ;)
I just realized that Kraft is a perfect choice of paper for stamping! Love the raw effect! I think you'll be seeing more of my Kraftiness in my coming projects :)
Finally some more quick and easy cards to share....
using CPS #86

using Page Plans #27 and trying out this cool ribbon technique by Kari

Meanwhile another blog candy alert: Scrapping Away by Julie

I have a new crafty project coming up, as long as I don't get distracted by Korean movies/shows/series I will be able to finish it and share with you very soon!


Almost Tuesday, good night!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Your layout and your cards are beautiful! Glad you stopped by Page Plans!

My Paper World said...

Gorgeous projects Marix!
I've recently discovered a love for Kraft paper too!
I'm going to come back when I have more time, to have a proper look at all your creations that I have missed!
Hugs!
Nicola xx

Gracie said...

Hi Marix! Thanks for dropping some love on my blog. The LO using kraft paper is just gorgeous! I have been seeing lots of bloggers including Ali Edwards use it. Gusto ko din nga I-try. :) your cards are lovely too! Regarding the matchbox style card, I didn't use brads. They're actually bling which I cut out individually to make them look like Christmas lights. Hehe. I'll be sending in my Kaya entry soon. :)

Edleen said...

Beautiful work Marix! :)

have a fabulous midweek!

Jill Deiling said...

i love kraft paper too!! I am loving your new layout! Cute cards also, i just love your cards! :)

david santos said...

Great creation!!! Beautiful cards! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

Kraftiness is goodness! yay!! love that layout Marix!

Charity Hassel said...

your cps card turned out great!